13 and More Axle Trailer TypesA 13 axles trailer can be used to:
- haul loads that would otherwise require 19 axles
- Haul wind, construction and mining equipment such as 2.5 and 2.75-megawatt wind turbines and wheel dozers
- 118” flip neck extends to a 14’ 3” upper deck
- 30’ main deck boasts a 26” loaded deck height and 6” ground clearance
- 21’ rear deck has 44’’ loaded deck height
Typical Dimensions for 13 Axle TrailersDeck Type: Parameter Deck Length: 30′ to 90′ Deck Width: 10′ 0″ to 20′ 0″ Deck Height: 1′ 2″ Max Weight: 95 Tons (190,000 lbs.)
13 Axle Air Ride Steerable Specifications
- 80-ton trailer (approx. weight 64,000 @ 10′ wide deck with 28′ in the well)
- Yokohama 255/70R 22.5 tires on Alcoha hub piloted wheels (18 outside wheels polished as standard).
- PPG Del fleet paint and primer to customer’s requirements.
- Ridewell air ride suspension.
- Hydraulics powered by quality Honda motors to give long-lasting dependability.
- 24″ of lift for jeep &dolly towers.
- 3″ x 12″ Apitong hardwood on the perimeter with 3′ x 12″ Douglas fir inside
- Led lighting throughout trailer coupled to sealed wire harness for greatest reliability.
- 28′ in the well standard deck with beam deck and extensions available as options making for a versatile trailer to fit your exact needs.
- Remote steering as standard equipment.
To learn more about OverweightPermits.com services and rates, please, give us a call at (888) 799-8858.