Trailers with 13 or More Axles
A 13-axle trailer can be used to:
- Haul loads that would otherwise require 19 axles
- Haul wind, construction and mining equipment such as 2.5 and 2.75-megawatt wind turbines and wheel dozers
Some tips about 13-axle trailers
- The 118” flip neck extends to a 14’ 3” upper deck
- The 30’ main deck boasts a 26” loaded deck height and 6” of ground clearance
- The 21’ rear deck has a 44’’ loaded deck height
Typical Dimensions for a 13-Axle Trailer
Deck Type: Parameter
Length: 30′ to 90′
Width: 10′ 0″ to 20′ 0″
Height: 1′ 2″
Max Weight: 95 tons (190,000 lbs.)
13-Axle Air Ride Steerable Specifications
- 80-ton trailer (approx. weight 64,000 @ 10′ wide deck with 28′ in the well)
- Yokohama 255/70R 22.5 tires on Alcoha hub piloted wheels (18 outside wheels polished as standard).
- PPG Del fleet paint and primer to customer’s requirements.
- Ridewell air ride suspension.
- Hydraulics powered by quality Honda motors to give long-lasting dependability.
- 24″ of lift for jeep and dolly towers.
- 3″ x 12″ Apitong hardwood on the perimeter, with 3′ x 12″ Douglas fir inside
- LED lighting throughout trailer coupled to sealed wire harness for greatest reliability.
- 28′ in the well standard deck with beam deck and extensions available as options making for a versatile trailer to fit your exact needs.
- Remote steering as standard equipment.
To learn more about OverweightPermits.com’s services and rates, please give us a call at (888) 799-8858.