Trailers with 13 or More Axles
A 13-axle trailer can be used to:
- Haul loads that require extremely long flatbeds due to their length.
- Transport extremely heavy loads that weigh up to 95 tons.
- Haul wind, construction and mining equipment, such as 2.5 and 2.75-megawatt wind turbines and wheel dozers.
Some tips about 13 axle trailers
- 118” flip neck that extends to a 14’ 3” upper deck
- 30’ main deck that boasts a 26” loaded deck height and a 6” ground clearance
- 21’ rear deck that has a 44’’ loaded deck height
Typical Dimensions for 13 Axle Trailers
Deck Type: Parameter
Deck Length: 30′ to 90′
Width: 10′ 0″ to 20′ 0″
Height: 1′ 2″
Max Weight: 95 Tons (190,000 lbs.)
13 Axle Air Ride Steerable Specifications
- 80-ton trailer (approx. weight: 64,000 @ 10′ wide deck with 28′ in the well).
- Yokohama 255/70R 22.5 tires mounted on Alcoha hub piloted wheels (18 outside wheels polished as standard).
- PPG Del fleet paint and primer to customers’ requirements.
- Ridewell air ride suspension.
- Hydraulics powered by quality Honda motors to provide long-lasting dependability.
- 24″ of lift for jeep and dolly towers.
- 3″ x 12″ Apitong hardwood on the perimeter with 3′ x 12″ Douglas fir inside.
- LED lighting throughout trailer is coupled to a sealed wire harness for increased reliability.
- 28′ in the well standard deck with a beam deck and extensions available as options, making for a versatile trailer to fit your exact needs.
- Remote steering as standard equipment.
To learn more about OverweightPermits.com services and rates, please, give us a call at (888) 799-8858.